jennifer lam
Saturday, May 12, 2007
  blackberry ringtones
BlackBerry (pounds 300) 'It's my most expensive item, but by far the most convenient. I use it to check my e-mails and stay in touch with work when I'm away from the office. ' . Sagem mobile phone (pounds 150) . 'My phone is probably the least extravagant of them all; it has photo messaging and WAP, but that's about it. You can record your own ringtones, which I do tend to make use of by saving a few of my own creations on there. I continue using them despite how much they annoy me!' . Apple 20Gb iPod (pounds 209) 'It's one of the better iPods that can store 5,000 songs instead of the more common 250 [on the iPod Shuffle].

blackberry ringtones

blackberry ringtones - Blackberry Ringtones (blackberry ringtones)
A quick tutorial on how easy it is to get ringtones on your blackberry. www.crackberryringtones.com
Duration of Video: 130
Related Labels: blackberry, ringtones, software



Wow 202 Ringtones + Wallpapers BB
Wow 202 Ringtones + Wallpapers BB
400 x 400 (49 kB)
Credit: http://www.handango.com
 How To Make BlackBerry Ringtones
How To Make blackberry ringtones
400 x 300 (22 kB)
Credit: http://thenetbuilder.com
 de/]blackberry ringtones[/url] .
de/]blackberry ringtones[/url] .
640 x 512 (40 kB)
Credit: http://gallery.artlibre.org

 




<< Home

Archives
April 2007 / May 2007 /